Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today was a lovely day.   And very quiet.   I went back to bed after I fed Roxie at 6AM intending to sleep until 7:30.   The next thing I knew it was 8:30AM so I got up and dressed and took the trash out.   Then Dick woke up so we were finally on our way to the day between 9:30 and 10. 

I got a lot of things done around here. A load of wash.  The poncho that got all wet in the parade at Irish Fest was dry and ready to be folded and put away.   Cleaning out email.   Fixing lunch.

I will be grocery shopping tonight when Embrace Care is here.  I decided to do this now so that you know that all is well.

Tomorrow I will be going to my first PT session.   I am really sore in my neck and arm right now and hope that this will help.   It is my only option except for doing nothing for three or four weeks which is impossible at this point.

Tomorrow evening, Dick and I will  be joining our neighbors at Lion Park for the annual picnic.   I will be bringing potato salad.  We will drive over,   I think it will be easiest.   Then he can take sidewalk to the picnic area.

So have a lovely evening and I will tell you about the picnic.   We all know what a party boy Dick is.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




ot seem interested.

No comments: