Thursday, August 23, 2012

I started out the day at Yoga Class.   Felicia and I met, as we like to do, at the Craverie for coffee and a croissant.   This was not a successful class for me and I have determined that I am not going any more unless I heal.   Everything was hurting and that is not a good thing.

Home again, the new computer was here.   So I called Rob and he can come on Monday Morning to install the new one.    I will be going to bible study and to see Mother, but Bobbie and Dick will be here and I can't do much anyway.     I may end up changing my mind and skipping bible study and just going to see Mom.   We will see.

I did get a nice nap this afternoon.   Good thing because I have been really sore today.
I am almost all caught up on phone calls, emails and newsletters. 
 Should be able to finish in the morning.

Tomorrow, the only place I have to go is to Jim Wilsing's in the evening for a flute lesson.

I like that.   The weekend will be quiet too.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: