Thursday, June 21, 2012

Today was somewhat a ME day.    I had a doctor's appointment at 8AM. 

Dr. Murthy is always very easy to talk to.   He had me fill out a questionnaire before I came in so he was able to address my concerns quite easily.  He has adjusted one med to less and added Omniprozole for my stomach pain.  I will see him in a month to see if this is helping.

I hope so as I am rather sick of a sore tummy.

This afternoon, my friend Joan Kramer, came over to the house to give me a reflexology treatment.   It was wonderful.   It only took until 7PM before I lost that really great rested feeling.    But I know that at least I got the best afternoon rest that I have had in weeks.   She is SO good and provides a lovely meditation too.   I even have the coolest green toenails ever.

So to bed soon.    Tomorrow I am going to an Caregivers Retreat at the Sharon Richardson Hospice gathering space.   I am blessed that Dick's care is being paid for.   It starts at 8:30AM and I will be home by 3:30PM.   There are several breakout sessions, including music, walks, journaling and massage.   Lunch is also included.     I know that this , following the reflexology will do a lot to replenish my soul.

Til tomorrow night. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: