Thursday, June 07, 2012

I hope you missed me last night.   It is always nice to be noticed.  I got to the end of the day and just did not feel like posting.    Isn't that awful.  

Yesterday was shopping day.   That went really well.  It is always nice to know that I don't have to rush home.  I shopped, went to the bank and picked up a prescription for ROXIE, (would you believe).   She has one prescription.   My mother, 96 years old, also has only one prescription.  These two old ladies, Mother and Roxie,  are doing better than most, if I do say so, and I do.

Today, I tried Yoga again.   Last time, I hurt in my ribs and got nauseous towards the end of the session.    So I was a bit nervous about trying again.   But this time I remembered to breath, center my body and did not get sick.

Felicia and I had a cup of coffee and a breakfast bread together before the session and will do so again next week.

I love having Embrace.  They take care of Dick while I am gone and if I have any chores that need to be done, I just tell them and they do them.   What more can a person ask.    I came home to have a content husband who had been given breakfast and was all cleaned up.   Kim watered my plants and took care of Roxie too.  (She loves Roxie.   All the caregivers to.  Roxie was spoiled before and is getting more spoiled as time goes on.)

I took a nice nap this afternoon, waking up when Dick, who was also sleeping, called for me.  I probably could have slept for at least another half hour.    But it is what is is.   And we have had a nice afternoon together.

I spent the afternoon outlining a couple of projects that I really need to get started if I want to finish them in my lifetime.   I know that My Mom is 96, but what if I don't make it that long?   I have revised my Bucket List in the past few days.    Only those who ask will know what it is.  

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday already.   AND that we are into June already.  In less than a month I will get to see my grandson, Marcus.   How special is that.

Dia Dhuit.

Mary


 


No comments: