Sunday, March 11, 2012

I feel much better today.   My cold is almost gone after two days of sneezing a taking advantage of Friday and Saturday, early to bed and naps.

Today was quiet.   I still took it as easy as I could.   I fixed a nice dinner, did a bit of sewing, cleaned the kitchen and remembered to turn and massage the corned beef.    In just three days I will begin preparing that.

I took a nap this afternoon.  And I went to Mass this morning as I had decided to stay home yesterday.   It almost seems funny to be going on Sunday as I mostly attend on Saturday evening.

Dick is still so very tired and gets out of breath.   He gets unsteady on his prosthesis.   I think the left one is slipping.  Tomorrow I will call Marty the Prosthesist for help.

I will be having breakfast with my friend Bob Fleming tomorrow.   He is such a good buddy.   I am getting some note cards from him.   I love his Patrick and his Francis.

So.  Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

A bit of Irish Wisdom

"I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer."
-- Brendan Behan

 

No comments: