Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another lovely day.   Not as warm as yesterday, but lovely all the same.  We still have the window in the door, but I left the door open anyway so that Roxie could warm her round self in the bright afternoon sun.

We were home all day with only one visitor.   The RN to check Dick's coagulation count.   He is still too low, so I ended up having to give him another shot today.    Rachel, an RN, will be here tomorrow morning to check him again.

It should also be rather quiet tomorrow.   Except.   Jody comes at 8AM.   Rachel at 10AM and Judy the home health aid at 12:30PM.

If Jeff and Kathy come to Plymouth to see Blarney on Friday night, they will call and I will go down to join them for an hour or so.  A welcome Celtic Break.

Janet Bieschke lent me a DVD that Jean Bills gave her summarizing the first Celtic Women Gatherings.   I was at several of them and found it so delightful.   So many people that I have not seen in years and so many memories.    The music Jean Bills used for background made me proud of my music collection.   Though I can still fill it in.

I don't know quite what to do with Dick in the evenings.   He is so restless and seems most distracted then.  How does one ask for help when one does not know what to ask for?

We had cream of cauliflower soup for supper.   It is so good.   A recipe I go from the Pioneer Woman.   Dick ate quiet well too.   I baked brown bread and we had a slice of that with our soup.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible."  St. Francis of Assisi

No comments: