Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Another warm day in Wisconsin.   Hard to believe that one year ago, I was in Ireland and one of the biggest storms in ages hit the Midwest while we were over there.   Chicago was literally brought to its feet.

But this year is wonderful.   I put the Brat Bhride out last night on a bush to the side of the house and brought it in this morning all blessed by St. Brigid and ready for healing during the year.

I went grocery shopping as soon as I could get Dick and me both out of bed and put together.  I left shortly before 8AM and came back shortly after 9AM with fritters for our breakfast. I spent the rest of the morning working on getting the taxes ready.

We had venison quesidillas and salad for our lunch.   Then I rested for a while.    I had a haircut (finally) this afternoon at 2:30PM.   At the Wild Game dinner I was trying to keep the hair out of my eyes and Shane said that I had a Justin Beiber cut.   At least it was a cut and not just overgrown hair.

Andrea, the home health aid was there and giving Dick his bath when I got back.   And that was the extent of the day.

Kind of nice.   We were both commenting that it was really one of the easiest that we have had for a while.
Tomorrow should be just as good.

Sleep tight and have a good tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

From an email that I received today.

FRIENDS  ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR  WINGS HAVE TROUBLE  REMEMBERING HOW TO  FLY  

No comments: