Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am glad that today is winding down.

Trash day.   So I couldn't dawdle in bed this morning.   Then I went grocery shopping next.  Didn't need too much but one must keep a schedule.   At least, it works for me.

I made it to Rocky Knoll at about 9:45AM so that I was there when Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis came.    That did not go as well as expected.    Dick was sore and achy today and was not able to walk as much as would have been useful for Tim's observation.    But we know that the stump is still shrinking and that the healing is good.   Tomorrow will start another day.

I came home shortly after 1PM and took a nap.   It was not enough.   But then I had a lot to do around here.   I did some sewing, some baking and my exercises.  There is always something.

 I often wonder how anybody can possibly get bored.

So until tomorrow, which is supposed to be a beautiful day.

God love you

Mary

No comments: