Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A rather quiet day.   I slept until almost 8:30AM, except of course for feeding a pestering kitty.  I almost have my desk cleared off and am almost caught up on the immediate chores that have to be done.

I went over to Rocky Knoll at 11:00AM so that I could be in on Dick's therapy.   Before lunch he just did stretching exercises, then after lunch, he practiced getting up out of the chair to the bed and back and then from the chair to  the bathroom and back.    Quite a lot for one day but we are going to have to push it even harder eventually if he is going to get home.

I came home at about 3PM.   Cut out some pieces for a Christmas quilting project, did some wash, had an early supper and then went to Mead Library via Sy Regan's house so that he could go.    I wanted to go to Karl Elder's Poets Corner anyway but sometimes I get lazy when I get home of an afternoon.   Knowing that Sy needs a ride gives me that little push I need.   I am starting to feel very comfortable with the other poets there.

I get home between 8 and 8:30 from this Poets Corner so I now ready for bed.    I will finish sipping my tea and head there immediately.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: