Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another day on the run.   I started off by going to fill the gas tank and pick up groceries and taking out the trash.

Then I drove to Wisconsin Prosthesis in Green Bay and retrieved Dick's left prosthesis.    It looks good.   I got to Rocky Knoll shortly after 11AM.

We had lunch and then rolled down to therapy so that Dick could get on his feet again.   It was a bit difficult.   He is having some pain.  It seems to be in different spots in both feet and legs.

But he did stand and do some walking.

I had to leave at 1:45 for an informational session on  the changes to United Health Care for next year.   Mother, Dick and I will all be automatically renewed.   I just wanted to be sure what, the changes were.

Then I drove over to John Michael Kohler Art Center for the Meeting on the Irish Family day that I am helping with in January.    We had a lively meeting, decided a lot of things.   Assigned each other duties and will meet again at the end of January for more tightening up.   It should be really wonderful.

I got home at 5:45PM and fixed myself pizza with wine for my dinner.   I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars at 8PM and then hit the heay.   Tomorrow I can sleep as late as I want to.  

God love you

Mary

No comments: