Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello everybody.    I got up this morning and the heat had not come on for the daytime warmup.    At first I thought perhaps I had the time of the change wrong, but that was not it.   

SO I called Steger, the place that had installed the thermostat, and talked to the guy who did the installation.  He went over the settings with me and then suddenly a light went on in his head and he told me to go downstairs and see if he had flipped  the furnace switch on when he was done.     Oops,  he had not.   I flipped the switch and it warmed up in nothing flat.

I went to Rocky Knoll at 11:AM.   Dick was already in therapy.    Today he did the strengthening, then we practiced standing in the bars and getting those hips to do their share of supporting his body.   His knees are not as straight as they should be as he needs to do some of that shifting.

Then we had lunch and played some cards.    I came home before two PM and took a nap.   I was so tired and am still very tired so will go to bed early.   Tomorrow is a very busy day.

God love you

Mary

No comments: