Saturday, September 24, 2011

I was expecting much more rain than we got today.  The deck was a bit wet when I woke up and 8AM.   What a good sleep that was.   So I weeded the pots on the deck before I got too involved in too many other things.

I baked some pear bread today.    As I was mixing it, I looked at the clock and realized that it was 9:45 and I was supposed to have picked up SHARE at 9AM.   I went right over there and got there before they closed up.   I had a call waiting when I got home.  But the guy who runs it told me it would be waiting.   This month the package contained chicken, cooked beef patties, tilapia, polish sausage and pears, oranges, lettuce, oranges and carrots.    A nice assortment.

I did get the pear bread baked and made it to Rocky Knoll in time to have lunch with Dick.    We had a nice afternoon.  He even felt up to playing a game of cards.   That is something that he has not wanted to do for quite a while.   He whipped me again.

I got home in time to clean out one more quarter of the garage and I have two boxes ready to drop off at Goodwill on Monday.

So a nice day.   I intend to goof off and do nothing to do with work or anything the rest of the evening.

I love you all

God loves you too.

Mary

No comments: