Thursday, July 07, 2011

Today the schedule was tweaked a bit.

I made phone calls and worked on cleaning out obsolete medical supplies this morning.

 Then I joined Kate and Debbie at Antoinette's for lunch and discussion of our tea which Kate is hosting for the Sheboygan Branch of CWI.   I have to get the invitation ready tonight and tomorrow morning so that it can be emailed and sent.    People have been told to mark their calendars but the time is now set and we need people to RSVP so that we can prepare enough food,  tables and place settings.

After lunch, I drove over to pick up a prescription.   As it was at Walmart, I looked for clothes for Dick and found a pair of shoes for $10 for myself.  I will have to go to Fleet and Kmart for Dick's shorts.   They have a much better Big Man selection.

I stopped at home to check on the mail and then went to spend the afternoon with Dick.   He was in therapy when I got there.   Then back to the room where we visited until time for supper.    I ate with him tonight.   As I only ate half of my lunch at Antoinette's, I had the rest with with Dick, then came home for the night.

 So a full day.   Tomorrow we will have a report from Dr. Fehrman.

God Love you

Mary

No comments: