Monday, July 04, 2011

Roxie is very happy to have me home again.   Today, I again came back from visiting with Dick at 5PM.   I went over there at about 11AM so I could have lunch with him and then spend the afternoon.

When I got there he was in the therapy department.   I think he thought, perhaps, I would get him out a bit early.   Not that he is not working hard, but he does get tired.   I am not help to him because I wait until they finish his time and routines.

We had lunch together.  I brought my own today and will do so most of the time.   Then we went back to the room.

I get really restless sitting there.  I have three books that I am alternating reading.  Two for knowledge, one for fun.  But the afternoons get long.   I brought the cribbage board and cards and we are planning on a tournement soon, after he reviews the rules as we have not played in years.

We are also going to go over the budget together.   I will be gathering up the information we need tonight and tomorrow morning so we can do it together.    Things have been a bit loose lately, as Dick was our budget maker and has been so unmotivated.   He plans things and just can't get to it.   I know and understand but have been trying to push him without nagging.   Together we can do anything.

So my day is home and the Rehab center.

Thursday I am going to lunch with friends.  That will be a welcome break.

Take care and know that I love you all.


Mary

No comments: