Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We had rain this morning.  Boy did we have rain.   Just about the time that Richard and Brenda were trying to leave to meet her family for Father's day in Beaver Dam, the skies opened.

They were heading west and south so when it looked clear on the map in the direction they were heading they took off.    We had such a nice visit.    They got dinner for last night and I fixed breakfast for this morning so we had the best of both worlds.   I love going out and I love cooking.

It was a good Father's day.    Jim and Michelle and Leslie called,. Brenda and Richard were here and Bobbie left a card to be opened as they are on vacation, circling Lake Michigan.

Tomorrow we will start the tour of doctors again and I am sure determine when, where, and what surgery is needed to repair Dick's leg.    We need to be sure that his body is nourishing the limbs.   This is not happening now.

Last night, Dick was SO uncomfortable and we set him up crossways on the bed with his legs over the side and his head close to me.   This worked just fine but Roxie cat was rather insulted.  She usually sleeps at least part of the night stretched out between my knees, sound asleep.   She was not happy with a "man head" towering over her.  So she left.  We were amused.

So. pray for us tomorrow.   I will update you as we know what is happening.

God love you

Mary

No comments: