Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today was a day of phone calls and preparation.

I got Dick's wound dressed and washed his hair.  

We heard from the hospital.   They told us what meds he should take on Friday.   That he should not have alcohol for 24 hours before surgery and to bring clothes and all of his meds.

We were told on Tuesday that the surgery would be at 1:00PM.  The caller today said that this is not in stone and she will let me know tomorrow and also what time he should be there.

I baked a loaf of bread and made some jam and cleaned Roxie's bathroom area.    See,   when I get nervous, I clean and cook. 

Dick and I both lay down for a nap this afternoon however.    I did finally sleep a bit, but am still going to bed early.

Tomorrow we will wrap up all the other things that have to be determined before he is in the hospital and rehab for at least two months.  

Please keep praying for us.    We are counting on this.

God love you

Mary

No comments: