Saturday, April 02, 2011

Hello World.  I slept until after 8AM this morning.   Then the phone rang.  It was Dolores calling for the number of Mother's caregivers.  They had not showed up this morning and Mother called Dolores, who couldn't find the number.   So I found it for her and Dolores took care of it.   They sent someone out right away but we are quite irritated. 

Dick and I had a great breakfast.   Egg sandwiches.  Egg with cheese and Dick had sliced tomato on his.  Nummy.

I spent the day working on Ancestry, cutting out fabric for a couple of projects and answering emails.   I took a nap this afternoon and went to Mass at 4PM.

In the Ancestry program, I think I figured out where I got names for Jeremiah Clifford's  and Johannah Horrigan Clifford's parents.   One of my other relatives Christopher Clifford was wondering where I got it and I had trouble tracing it.   I finally found the trail and have emailed a Tim Mc Laughlin, who had the information to see if he can let me know his sources.   This is really fun.  I wish I had tons more time to spend on it.

So this day is done and I am going to wind down and get ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a day at home and will be more of the same as well as preparing for this coming week which is quite full.  I called Bart tonight.  He and Barb are OK. 

If it the same weather wise tomorrow I am going to go for a walk.    It is time I start.   I know that I will feel better if I do.   I do miss my little fuzzy Chelsea.

Til later then

Mary

No comments: