Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It is still a bit chilly but the sun shone today and all was good with the world.   Dick is having trouble staying awake the past two days.   Of course, he is still up for hours during the night.    His body is just not cooperating.

I was home all day.    Got caught up on the wash.  I am so glad that I got Gary to fix that washroom closet door.  It is such a pleasure to be able to slide it open and close it without slamming it into the side to make it move.   It is a wonder that I did not destroy it.

I am really starting to get excited about St. Patrick's Day and out CWI presence in the Irishman's Walk here in Plymouth.  We should have a pretty good group and will spend the afternoon at 52 Stafford for lunch and the festivities.    We will be gathering for shuttle service at the Exchange Bank.   We will be meeting between 9:30 and 10AM and will have a short meeting before the walk.    The Exchange Bank is at the corner of Mill Street and Stafford Street.     The parade starts at 11AM at the corner of Highland Ave and Eastern Ave,  kaddy corner from the High School (In case you cannot make it for the gathering at 9:30AM)  

I hope that Shawn has gone back to real corned beef and red potatoes for his corned beef and cabbage.   I have been corning a beef roast for the past two weeks and will cook it of Dick and me on Sunday.   I HAVE small red potatoes.   Dick likes my corned beef better than the commercial product one buys.

I disposed of a lot of miscellaneous trash today.  It is amazing how much STUFF one keeps that one things is important at the time.    I also got things ready for the Writers Club on Monday.   I do have a lot to share with the group what with the literary items I gathered in Ireland and the Writer's Conference in Kewaskum.


I am starting to receive St. Patrick Day cards.   I have not sent any out this year.   I decided not to add anything else to my super busy schedule.   So my Blog and St. Patrick's day will be one big St. Patrick's day greeting.

Love and God Love you

Mary

No comments: