Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Only three more mornings until I leave for Ireland.   I am jazzed and hope I can get everything that I need to get done finished before I leave.

I have everything in place for Dick and Mother which are my main priorities.  Sorry if anyone on the trip is reading this but I do have my first place considerations and Mom and Dick are there.

I am getting the final do on the i's and crosses on the t's for the trip.   The Occupational therapist came by this afternoon and will see Dick two times while I am gone.  Mary, who was here before when this stuff all started seems happy to be working with Dick again.   I am so glad that we are able to take advantage of VNA to monitor Dick while I am gone.   Perhaps they will come up with things that will be helpful to make his progerssion to walking and keeping his legs healed.



I had my dental cleaning today and they told me that my teeth are in excellent shape.   She thanked me for making her job so easy.   Wow.

So tomorrow, except for shopping, I am home all day.    I will pack tomorrow and then have Thursday to be sure that Dick is all taken care of and everything is convenient for him.

God love you and sleep tight.

Mary

No comments: