Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Only one more day before I leave the country.     This morning I did the grocery shopping.   I think I have everything here that Dick and Roxie could possibly need.   Then I went to Wells Fargo to pick up the euros that I had ordered.   As a PMA account holder, I got the euro exchange free of charge.   Pretty good.   I saved us $15.

Home again, I put the groceries away and worked on the trip papers and packing.    Then this afternoon, I drove to Kmart to buy some shoes and to Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions for Dick.   Now, I should not have to go out again until I am picked up on Friday to head for O Hare and then straight on to Dublin.

I will only be sending out one more blog before February 8th.    I will remind you tomorrow.  I hope that you will miss me.

I am afraid that I am not too full of news as I am too full of excitement and trying to be sure that all is ready at home for Dick.

I will miss him and my Roxie but hope to come home all full of rest and enthusiasm after a nice break on a special tour.

God love you all

M ary

No comments: