Monday, January 24, 2011

It was much warmer today, climbing all the way up to the mid 20s.   This morning Ellen, a physical therapist, came to the house and worked with Dick.  She came just as I was ready to leave for Bible Study.

He said that she ran him through several exercises and that he is expecting him to do them at least three times a week with my help.

Bible Study was wonderful.   I can't believe how beautiful the Psalms are.  There were 5 of us there today.   We got into quite a discussion as to how our perception of God has changed during our lifetime.    We also got into quite a  discussion on forgiveness and the really holiness of people who can forgive people who have harmed them.

Then I drove to Meadow View Manor to spend some time with Mother as this is my last opportunity before the Ireland trip.    I got there at about 11Am and stayed through lunch with her.   We visited, part of the time with Dolores and Ken, and then she and I went to the dining room for a lunch of pot roast, potatoes and gravy and squash.    It was altogether a pleasant visit and she knows I will be gone for two weeks.

On the way home, I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a few things.   When I got home Dick was sleeping, so I worked a bit on the computer until he woke up.   We both had a rather restless night last night so with his exercising, he was a tired guy.

After tomorrow, I well have all of my errands done, except for the grocery shopping, and can concentrate of finishing packing and taking care of Dick.

I put in my last pick for the fantasy football league for the Super Bowl.   The game is on while I am in Ireland, but I believe that even there, I can find out who won the game.    If the Packers win, I am #1.   Isn't that the greatest thing ever?

So Have a lovely sleep.

God love you

Mary

No comments: