Friday, January 28, 2011

Bet you thought I left the country early.    But I didn't.   We got phone calls in the evening and I was trying to be sure that everything was in place for Dick and frankly forgot to post.

Today, I will be picked up by my friends.   Felicia's husband Joe Riendl and Debbie's husband Mike O Grady are picking up Joan Brigham and me to take us to Milwaukee to pick up the coach that will take us to O Hare.

I received an email from one of yesterday's travelers, Joan Kramer.   They did not get out til almost midnight as there was as she said "industrial trouble" with Aer Lingus.    We can only hope that this is resolved or other actions have been taken.

Anyway, this is my last blog for a while.   Wish me well and I will pray that God keeps you all safe while I am gone away.

God love you as I surely do.

Mary

No comments: