Thursday, October 28, 2010

The wind has finally stopped. What a relief. I can understand why people on the Great Plains went mad after weeks of the winds. It just wears on a person after a while. Now it is COLD. Not bitter cold but cold and the breeze just cuts through one's clothes.

I pulled the tomato plants and brought in all of the green tomatoes to see if they will ripen. Dick and I are tempted to try fried green tomatoes. We wondered if it was worth trying to contact Fanny Flagg.

I did get to be home all day. Somehow or other, usually something comes up, but not today. We had the Minestrone soup for lunch and fish for our dinner.

I did some wash today and baked scones. Lots of computer jobs and I rested. My cold is somewhat better. With any luck at all it willnot develope into a full blown one.

So that is today.

Bless you all. Have a great Friday

Mary

No comments: