Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello.

I got an awful lot done today. I started with grocery shopping at 8:39 Am or so. That went quite well. I was home by 9:30and did not hurt any worse when I got home than I did when I left. A first.

I put the groceries away and started some wash. Then I prepared a couple of things that I had to take to the mailbox. Jeff arrived here at about 11AM with my part of the deer that he, Randy, Shane and I share. The husband of a teacher friend of his loves to go deer hunting but they do not like the meat, so he gives it to Jeff. All we have to pay for is the butchering. They cut it in such nice portions, steaks and chops. We also get burger and sausage. The freezer I got from Mom is filling up nicely. We won't go hungry, that is for sure.

After lunch, I went to the bank, to get some money, then to the post office and finally to Advanced Eye Care with Dick's glasses to have the new lenses installed. (He hasn't complained since I brought them back, so I assume they are OK.) With the horrible hurricane strength winds we have been having the past two days, there was no way he could have gone, even if I could have gotten him up and down the ramp and loaded the wheel chair.

The wind was supposed to be gone by 7PM but I heard it again just about 15 minutes ago. I hope that was it's last hurrah.

Home at last, I took a nap, then worked on several computer projects that I will HAVE to finish tomorrow as a couple of them are coming due or are time sensitive.

So that is the day. Dick felt pretty good today except that he was so tired. Hopefully he will have a good night's sleep, he is surely due for one.

Take care

God love you

Mary

No comments: