Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today was trash day.   This week they came quite late to pick it up.   I always try to get it out there by 8AM anyway.

We had a rather quiet morning.   Then Dick had his appointment at the anti coagulation clinic.   We were delighted.  First: Sue Reiter, the first technician that Dick had when he got this condition, was in Plymouth training a gal.   We were so glad to see her and she was SO glad to see Dick.   He was her prize patient for two years before all the infections started settling in his legs.   Second:   His count was perfect - 260.

On the way home, we stopped and picked up Chinese food.   I got beef and broccoli, fried rice and egg rolls.   It was petty good too.  I had tome to take a little nap before my 2PM dentist appointment. 

Dr. Joe says my teeth are wonderful.    By the way, please pray for my dental assistant's sister, who is dying of cancer. 

While I was out, I voted and picked up and absentee ballot request for Dick.   It is too late for this one, but if we do this, they will automatically mail a ballot to him unless he at some time does not turn one in.

Dick was napping when I got home, but got up pretty quickly.  We had leftovers for supper.   At 7:00PM I had my telephone conference with the Celtic Women executive board to decide what insurance we are getting.   It went well.   I still have one officer to run it by but three of us plus one of the board that works very closely with the treasurer were on and we came to an agreement.

Do you remember that when we first got Oscar and Roxie,  Roxie kept taking little stuffed animals and little matchbox cars and dropping them all over the house?   Last night I left the door to the downstairs rooms open.   When I got up this morning,  the little black mother doll that I found at Aunt Nonnie's house was lying in the hallway.   She left that doll's baby sitting on the shelf and brought the mother upstairs.

Grocery shopping tomorrow.

No comments: