Monday, September 13, 2010

Another busy day.  

I went to bible study this morning.   There were 6 of us today.   Helen Maurer was back after her eye surgery.   She will be in an out for the next month or two because of checkups but can see and is no longer in pain.  Thank God.   She has had a year or two of health problems but is so cheerful and trusting. 

Mom was fine this morning.   She looked really pretty with her new perm.   We reviewed the mail she had received.   I brought a couple of things home to work on and take back to her.  She had a good time yesterday with visits from Jeff, Shane and Georgina and all three of Randy's girls.   Jeff brought her food from the Celtic Mass and Faire, a chicken sandwich.  She said it was really pretty tough, so Jeff cut it up for her and she is going to fix a little stew with it.   I brought her the last of my stew and a cooked chicken breast too.

When I got home, Dick was sleeping so I started dinner and then went down and cleaned the freezer.   Tomorrow morning I will plug it in - it will have had a good chance to dry out and by evening I should be able to move food into it.  

I got a pretty good nap this afternoon.

Then this evening I went to the Rhine Plymouth Meeting.   This was really a Rhine Marathon.  I was there four days in a row.   But now I will be free for at least three weeks.

Tomorrow is election day.    I will be checking on getting Dick registered for the big one in November.   This one kind of got away from me.


Til tomorrow God love you

Mary

No comments: