Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another mixed day.   Started off OK.  I and we spent the early morning, getting Dick cleaned up for his trip to the dentist.   I started a load of wash and finished my Football pool picks.   Then I realized that I had until Sunday.   But it is done and I am just as glad to be free of it for the next couple of days.

Ed Schroeder's carpet cleaners (his kids) came just before 10AM.   Was I ever glad because we had to leave at 10:30AM or so, just when they were scheduled, for the dentist.   I just wanted to point out the trouble spots.    I sure am glad to have the carpets cleaned.   We had decided to wait until our Chelsea was gone.   Sad, but now they should not get so filthy.

Dick's cleaning was scheduled for 11:00AM.  Everything went well BUT he was so breathless when we got in there that she took his blood pressure and tit was way up there, SO Janelle suggested that we have it checked.   We had been planning to call the doctor because of the breathlessness anyway.   So we have an appointment with Dr. Sharon at 9:45AM tomorrow.

Home again, I fixed stir fry with chicken to go with the last of the rice from Tuesday.  

Then I spent the afternoon making the Figgy Hobbin for tomorrow,  and preparing and freezing a pie pumpkin and zucchini.    Now that I have the freezer, I can get the produce prepared and frozen for the winter.  I have one yellow squash and two more pumpkins. to go  ---- so far.

Tomorrow will be even busier, ending with the Celtic Women meeting with Flora OHagan speaking.

Pray for us at Dick's doctor appointments.

God love you alll
Mary

No comments: