Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another busy Wednesday.    Since it was shopping day, I picked up breakfast from Mc Donalds.   It was a lot more fun when we could just go there but his brings us the memories and we do like their breakfast sandwiches.

Grocery shopping did go well.   I was all our of soft drinks, and flavored water so everything was heavy.   But it went well and I was done by 9:30AM.    I was able to move some of the food down into the freezer that Jeff and Shane brought over from Mother's.   Old it may be but it works just fine.   Now I am able to preserve the excess veggies and fruits that are coming my way this season.  I was running out of room.

This afternoon, I had some banking to do for CWI and then went on to Walmart to add minutes to my Tracfone.   I was down to 6 minutes and 120 days.    I now have over 900 minutes and over 6 months.  I was thinking of a more involved phone but after asking Richard and Brenda, decided I am best to keep it simple and cheap.

We had tilapia, hash browns and fresh beets (a gift from Jeff) for lunch and leftovers for supper.  Again I am exhausted.  

I really miss my Chelsea today.   Don't know why.

Take care of yourselves.   Tomorrow, Dick has his dental visit.  And we are getting the carpet cleaned.

God love you


Mary

No comments: