Friday, July 02, 2010

Another week coming to an end. I just got a call from Bart and Barb. They are safe at home and have their critters at home again. They say that Tigger has been hiding under the bed since he got home. He not longer trusts them. They had a wonderful trip home stopping at many sites that they wanted to see.

I had a day mostly at home. Jody came to do the cleaning and I worked on some computer and phone projects while she was here. Then after she left, I went out to clean the last half of the garage. I cleaned the floor and got rid of empty and half empty containers of various chemicals.

I drover to Dairy Queen at 12:30 to have lunch with my bank friends. Ceil, Marlene and Barb were there. I was able to brag about my boys. While I was leaving Betty came but everybody else was gone. I was still there because I picked up a hamburger meal for Dick.

I also finished the wash today. I still have to hang up and fold one load but am almost there.

So. It was a busy day. Chelsea is doing pretty good. I think she misses Barb. As Dick says, why did we let the nice one leave.

This will be a quiet holiday weekend for us. I am going to put the flag out tomorrow and leave it up until Monday night. I think I need to express my love of our country.

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your forth. I will sit on the porch on Sunday and Monday nights and see if I hear or see anything. But I am not leaving home.

God love you
Mary

No comments: