Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A busy day with too many events outside of the house. It started with shopping. That went quite well and I was home by 9AM. I put the groceries away and prepared a frying pan full of Chili Mac for out lunch.

Bobbie got her at about 10:30AM. We had a lot of wines to work with today. We bottled the lemon balm, then we racked the persimmon and filtered the marigold, the concord rosemary and the currant. Whew. When we were done we were READY for that Chili Mac lunch.

I left at about 1:30 to pick up a couple of things at KMart and then drove over to Rocky Knoll for the Amputee Support Group Meeting. We had two new amputees with their spouses. I am going to drop out of the group as Dick is not interested and it seem silly for me to go alone. I will go next month as I promised to lead the meeting as Janice and Lee will be on vacation. I will contact the DNR and see if they can send a speaker. I had better do that tomorrow so that if it does not work, I can think of an alternate.

So here we are at the end of the day. I called Michelle this afternoon. She sounds pretty good. I hope she will remember to take it easy until she is strong again.

So have a lovely Thursday. I can stay home the WHOLE day and am not even going to shower. So you might think twice if you are going to visit.

Love you all

God loves you too.

Mary.

No comments: