Thursday, July 01, 2010

This was my at home day. Then Dick had some prescriptions that needed to be picked up. But it could have been worse.

Chelsea let me sleep until 4:30AM. I went back to bed and slept until 6:AM. Last night, I was so tired that I lay down on the couch at 6:30PM and slept until 9 when I walked the dog and then went to bed. So I had almost 12 hours of sleep. Guess I really needed it.

I got sheets on the bed downstairs washed and put back on. Got the air out of the new blow up mattresses and got that stored away until we need it again. We are still eating leftovers from the weekend so cooking has been a snap.

I watered the plants and did a bit of pruning on the plants outside and just caught up on a lot of wash and general touch up.

So it was a good day. I have three more days that will be similar. I want to get the presentation on the Clifford and Deeley family genealogy ready for display on the 17th.

Did I tell you how pretty the wines that Bobbie and I filtered look? They are just jewel colors. We decided that though Country Wines often retain sediment despite racking numerous times, we don't want to be chewing ours.

Have a nice Friday.

God love you.

Mary

No comments: