Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am really tired tonight but it is not a bad tired.

Chelsea woke me up twice last night but I WAS able to get back to sleep each time which makes all the difference.

I went grocery shopping this morning after the usual early morning routine. I was home at about 10AM and spent the rest of the morning working on making appointments for next week and firming up the things that need to be done for Mary Pat Kelly's talk in June.

Then at 11:30AM I drove to the Villager in Sheboygan Falls for the quarterly lunch with the Graduates of Sheboygan Falls High School, Class of 58. We had our biggest crowd ever at one of these lunches. It was really lots of fun. We are the best class, we all seem to care about each other and just enjoy getting together. Loraine Schaap had pictures from 1974 of the 50th reunion of the graduates from St. Mary's Catholic grade school. Boy were we young.

I got home in time to walk Chelsea. AND brush and floss and rinse my teeth because I had a dentist appointment at 2PM. That went well. I got home at about 3:30PM. Just in time for Roxie to feel that she had been neglected long enough and she bugged me until it was time to feed her. She had a rather rough morning. I had purchased a can of gourmet cat food, thinking to treat her. This morning, I discovered that I was all out of the Friskies, so I opened the gourmet. She was OFFENDED and refused to even eat the dry food. I had to start a new bowl with just dry food before she would eat her breakfast. Guess she is not a gourmet kind of a girl.

So. It is now time to wind down for the night and go to bed. If I have as good a night as last night I might end up feeling pretty good. Tomorrow, Dick is going to take me out for dinner.

Have a nice Thursday

Love and God love you

Mary

No comments: