Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday was a day on the run as usual. Bible Study was nice. There were 6 of us there. We are studying Mark. This was the story of the Transfiguration of Jesus for Peter, James and John. In our discussions I learned a couple of things. We all know that Elijah was taken up to heaven in a chariot of fire and is supposed to return before the end of time. I did not know that although Moses' death is recorded, he was also taken up to heaven according to Jewish tradition.

Went from there to Mother's house. She was feeling pretty good. She said that yesterday she felt a bit weaker but that is to be expected. We took care of some bills and I will be taking her to see the eye doctor on Friday.

Home again, we had Spanish rice and chicken with corn and a salad for our lunch. Then I took a nap. Boy did I sleep.

This afternoon, I put my Santas away. I know that Santa is not really plural but I have several. That means that Christmas is really over for the year.

I did another lesson for the online class on herbs that I am taking. It is not a difficult class and I am learning something in each of the lessons. I am glad I signed up for it because it is fun and something I can do from home.

Tomorrow I am going to try to rack some of the wines that are due for racking. I am finally caught up with a lot of things around the house. I am also going to meet with Beth Dippel from the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center about of couple of projects dear to our hearts.

Have a good Tuesday yourself.

God Love you

Mary

No comments: