Saturday, January 02, 2010

I found out something very exciting today. Our printer can print two sided copies. Boy am I ever delighted as I am putting together a chapbook of poems for a contest at WFOP, Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets. It is quite exciting now that I can do it all here. Then If I decide to print more copies, I will take a disc to Sun Graphics and have them print and assemble it.

So I spent some of the day working on my writing.

I did a bit of shopping and picked up some pills for Chelsea this morning. It was terribly cold today. It was 0 degrees when I woke up. It did get up to the low teens and the sun was shining, along with the moon which is always odd. So this afternoon, it WAS bearable but I still was not really thrilled with running in and out with Chelsea. Old ladies just have to go potty too often.

I went to Mass at 4PM. It was a nice mass, an early celebration fo the Feast of the Three Kings as the church has moved it from the 12th day to the second Sunday after Christmas. This feast was the original reason for the 12 Days of Christmas. It is special to us because it is the first time Jesus was revealed to the Gentiles in the persons of the Three Kings.

We had good old Hamburger Helper for dinner this noon and then that great bean soup that I made earlier this week for supper. Then I froze some of it and put a container in the fridge for eating during the week. I managed to pop the lid of the container that went into the fridge. It ran down the back and I ended up having to clean the whole bottom half of the refrigerator. Never have been very graceful.

Tomorrow, I should be able to stay home all day. There is a prescription at Walgreens for Mother, but I can pick that up on my way to Sheboygan Falls on Monday. HOME. All day. What a joy.

God love you

Mary

No comments: