Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another busy day. I spent the early part of the morning, walking Chelsea about 4 times and cleaning underneath the sink.

I had to be at Mother's at 11:30AM to meet with an insurance man with her so I stopped at the bank and the vet's on the way. Mom and I got a lot done and she gave me another assignment. So tomorrow I will be making some calls to gather information for her. She would like someone there in the mornings when she wakes up and is getting ready for the day as she feels weakest then. I applaud her as it is hard for her to admit that and to give up a part of her privacy but she is an intelligent woman and wants to be in her home as long as possible.

I got home shortly after one PM and just puttered around and tried to take a nap. The nap did not work too well, but I did get a lot of little things done.

Now I am watching at least part of the Kennedy Center Awards and then I will go to bed.

A friend sent me an email that amused me. I will add a couple of the quotes that were in it for you.


Mary

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not
pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a
bed, but fine against a wall.'
Eleanor Roosevelt


<><>
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its
way through Congress.
- Will Rogers =2 0

No comments: