Friday, January 08, 2010

I did get to stay home most of the day. We were all plowed and shoveled when I woke up this morning. I put a little deicer to help keep some of the ice from forming. But it is SO cold that I don't know how much good it will do.

I cleaned today. The bathrooms and I did some spot rug cleaning in front of Dick's desk. I also made some of the Olive Garden Toscana soup that we like so well. We had leftover spaghetti for our noon meal.

I also did a bunch of computer work for CWI.

Then this evening I had to work at Rhine. It is the beginning of Winter League. Nancy and I were going to shoot, but Nancy couldn't come after all, so we will start next week. We had nine teams sign up for trap, which isn't too bad for the first week, especially with the weather. There were about 10 pistol shooters so we should have a nice pistol league too.

Pat Becher and her husband Bob, Janet Bieschke and her husband Richard and, of course, Jerry Coenen and his wife Nancy started pistol this week. I say, Of course, because Jerry is also a member of Rhine.

It was pretty slow at the end. The guys took down the traps by 8:30PM and then Matt, our team leader, told me to go home. I thanked him, I always worry some about Dick. I DID bring my boots and a stocking cap in case they needed me outside but was glad that I got assigned to the bar.

Have a nice weekend.

Bod love you

Mary

No comments: