Thursday, October 01, 2009

I am really tired tonight. Fortunately, I will be able to go to bed at 9PM, a decent hour.

Dick had two medical appointments. Actually one was a dentist but it is in the same genre.

The house cleaner, Joan, is going to be coming at 8:30AM from now on. This works well for us as I am up no later that 6:30AM anyway. This morning it was really helpful as Dick and I had to leave to see Dr. Moreno at 9:30 and she just finished up after we left. Since this is her third time, she knows what has to be done. I can't tell you how much it means to me not to have to worry about floors. I seem to be able to keep everything else up and I am still busy all the time.

Anyway, Dr. Moreno checked out the foot and it is almost healed. I only have to change the dressing once a day now. On Monday, we will be able to start using the special shoe again and at the end of next week we should be able to start walking if it looks good.

Then we came back home and had soup for lunch before I drove him to Joseph and Joseph, the dentist, for his root canal. It took about an hour and a half. I read while I waited then when we got home Roxie and I lay down for a nap. I slept for about an hour which at least kept me going but I am really tired.

Roxie is really a funny cat. I told you she adores Dick and she keeps talking to him. We are wondering now if that is because he talks back to her. He wishes that he knew what he is saying.

Take care and enjoy your Friday.

Love

Mary

There are four things that you cannot recover in life:


(1) The Stone..........after it's thrown,
(2) The Word.............after it's said,
(3) The Occasion....after it's missed, and
(4) The Time............after it's gone..

No comments: