Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would you believe that Chelsea got me up at 2:30AM? I had some trouble getting back to sleep but then did not wake up until 6:40AM. Kitties were a bit miffed because their breakfast was late.

Chelsea and I had a reasonable walk. I was able to go a bit further than I have been. My knee actually did not hurt too badly till later in the day today.

Dick had his therapy at 11:00PM. We told them that he had not walked on Sunday or Monday because of that funny little blister that kind of dried up and then peeled. Dale, the therapist, and Tim, the prosthisist, looked at the foot and said that it looked really OK and that he should be walking. UNTIL he walked for the first three minutes and when they checked his foot, that area was shiny. Shiny is not good. Dale said that I had a very good eye.

SO - we followed Tim back to his office so that he could do some corrections to the shoe. Now, for the next few days, we will inspect, walk and inspect again to see if the corrections have fixed the problem.

We got home at about 12:30 and had a lunch of meatloaf, potato salad and beets. I took a short nap before going over to Just Jane's for my haircut. I zipped over to the Sewing Basket to get some thread and stopped at Walgreens on my way home to get Dick's prescriptions.

I have spent a chunk of the day trying to figure out how to scan a packet of papers from my HP6400 into Picasa as one file. I can do each sheet individually but should be able to do them through the feed as one file. Oh Well, I will try again tomorrow.

Bobbie is coming over tomorrow to mix up another batch of wine. I hope that it is time to mix the rest of the addins to the White Zin. Then she can help me with that. We will see what the specific gravity is at when she gets here.

It will really be a busy day. We decided that we are going to get Mc Donalds for breakfast as it is grocery shopping day.

Have a good evening.

Love.

Mary

No comments: