Friday, June 05, 2009

It was a busy day. And a nice day. The weather was perfect. Chelsea and I went for our walk at about 7AM after I had taken care of feeding kitties, showering and cleaning litter box. I got further today before my knee started hurting so I think that perhaps the Celebrex is working. I had a couple of times today when I twisted it so there is SOME inflammation, the doctor says that the xrays just show arthritis.
Guess I should take it easy for a day or two. That is hard.

I cleaned the kitchen today. So the general cleaning is up to date. I do have to get to the garage soon. I figure I will do 1/2 each day that I work at it. Maybe I can get the first half tomorrow morning.

I had lunch with the Wells Fargo ladies today. It was a good day. Almost everybody had good news. Mary Shroeder was there to tell us that she got promoted to the trust department at Community Bank. All other reports were good. People are doing well at jobs and coming home and attending great seminars. After lunch, I went to Kmart and bought a present for Ken and Dolores for their 40th Wedding Anniversary which we will all be celebrating tomorrow night at the Wagon Wheel. I am looking forward to that.

After I got home, I made a fruit salad and some scones and our dinner. WE had Chicken, red beans and rice, cauliflower and fruit salad. And raspberry bread pudding for dessert.

Now it is time to be settling down and getting ready for bed. I did not get my nap today so I am sure that I will sleep very well tonight.

Chelsea had a very bad seizure tonight. Her appetite is kind of down too. We will be watching her very closely and if this continues, we will have the vet look at her.

Tomorrow will be quiet until evening so I can just putter along, except for Dick's bath. That is still somewhat of a production because of the getting in and out of the tub but we are getting better every week.

Have a good weekend yourself.

Here is a picture of the roadways at this time of spring.

Lavender and white
Blooms of wild phlox punctuate
Green wooded byways.


Enjoy

Mary

No comments: