Thursday, June 25, 2009

Got up a bit after six. I would have really enjoyed staying in bed longer this morning. It was a busy day at home.

Dick did get three walks in today. He gets breathless but said he is not experiencing quite as much discomfort in the effort.

I also vacuumed the upstairs carpets and did some other cleaning. The White Zinfandel wine that we are making is now all stirred and just has to sit to clear before bottling. I will also be stirring Bobbie's Strawberry Wine daily until she comes next week to put it into a secondary fermentor.

Bobbie has five batches of wine in various stages. Isn't that exciting and ambitious.

Chelsea had a little seizure this evening. Oscar is kind of off of his feed. (I think a hairball will be appearing soon.) So Roxie is the only totally healthy creature in the house.

Well, poor Farrah Fawcett died today. She certainly showed us bravery as she faced her death. Also Michael Jackson which was a surprise. We will be hearing about him for days. A lost soul. I will pray for both of them along with all the others on my list of needs.

Not anything else to report tonight. I am suddenly very weary and will be heading to bed now.

Take care

Mary

No comments: