Monday, April 06, 2009

This was a typical Monday. BUSY.

Chelsea woke me up at 4:30 for her quick out but I did get back to sleep until 6:00AM. Had a lot to do to get ready for the rest of the day but Chelsea and I took a nice long walk again this morning. It was rather cold but with none of the promised snow and no wind we sailed along pretty good.

We had a full crowd at bible study, 10 of us in all. With the readings geared for Easter, we had a lot to talk about. It was so good to have all those people there.

Then over to Mother's house. The VNA had asked if one of us could be there today when they came to review her case. They said they would be there between 10:30 and 11 but did not show until almost 11:45AM. I was able to stay, they went over the things they have shown her and we all discussed her strength and all. She should be alright alone, at least for the foreseeable future, as long as when she takes a bath or if she should have to irrigate, she lets someone know when she goes in and when she goes out. Actually, she no longer has to irrigate every day so this is making it much safer for her and it is working out very well. I stopped at the bank on the way home and was home by 12:30 which at least was not too late for a lunch.

We had a quiet afternoon, I took a nap after lunch and we got Dick all cleaned up and changed.

We had soup and sandwich for supper. Then I went to Rhine Plymouth for the monthly meeting.

Missed the first hour of Dancing with the Stars so I can't vote this week. Darn. But at least I will be able to see the recap and who is voted off on tomorrows show.

Friday, when I was working at Rhine, Doc asked how Bobbie is doing and said he really wishes she would come back. Doc and Judy will be spending several winter months in Missouri (I think Missouri) with one of their kids. A bit warmer and they like it there. Tonight, Sara asked about Bobbie. I said that maybe some day she would be back but that she said she really wanted another year after retirement with no obligations because she enjoyed the first one so much.

Now I am home and am so happy that it is almost time to go to bed. It has been a long day.

Tomorrow is a little quieter so maybe I can fit in some time for some fun.

Have a good one yourself and don't forget to vote.

Love

Mary

No comments: