Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cold has really settled in to our corner of the world. It was supposed to get up to 20 degrees but the warmest that I saw was only 15.

It is about that now but I am sure it will be dropping. We didn't get any more snow, at least until tonight. When I took Chelsea out a few minutes ago there was a thin covering all over everything. At least it will cover the gray and black.

We are supposed to have a big winter storm tomorrow evening and Tuesday, up to a foot of snow. Winter is coming in with a vengeance.

I stayed home most of the day and mainly rested. I could use even more, I think. But did get two naps. The second was rather short because that goofy Chelsea was a real pest this afternoon and woke me up when I had only been asleep for about a half an hour.

I went to the 10:45AM Mass and then to the Plymouth Care Center where Dick and I had Dinner together. I stayed long enough to take care of the things we like to do together, and then came home again. It was nice to just be home. Now is Dick was here it would be perfect.

I ate leftovers for supper and now am winding down for the night. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Bible Study, visiting Mother, going to a Christmas lunch AND Dick will be getting his prosthesis at 5.


We decided that I will be bringing supper and we will eat in his room. He will finally get some of that great Chili that I made for the guys on Friday.

Hope you all have a great week. Perhaps we can too.

Love

Mary

No comments: