Sunday, June 22, 2008

We are having thunder storms with rain passing quickly through our part of the country. There was even a bit of pea sized hail bouncing around on the deck. Poor Chelsea chose to go out for a bathroom break during the worst of it. I tried to tell her it was not so pleasant but her needs were real. I stayed in the garage and she ran over beside the house to do her business.

With no Mass this morning, it seemed like a very odd Sunday to me. I have been clearing desks and trying to mark wires for the furniture and computer move which will both occur tomorrow. I did take an almost two hour nap which I must have really needed badly. I did have a rather difficult night last night. My arm started hurting so badly that I got up and did some stretches and some of the exercises that Becky gave me to try to loosen it up. Not too successful, which is why the nap was so welcome.

I do not like spiders. I was reminded by a segment on America's Funniest Home Videos. The episode showed a man crawling under a house and having a spider jump on him. Dick says spiders don't jump but that does not make sense. Dad used to try to tell me the same thing. Dad also tried to convince me that spiders are our friends. I know that they eat other insects BUT they are still icky and ugly. And there is not way you will ever convince me that a creature with 8 legs cannot jump.

Tomorrow will be triple busy with the big rearranging adventure. Poor Chelsea with have even more people coming in and out of her house. She is really getting bummed.

Have a good week.

Love

Mary

No comments: