Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today was shopping day. I got up at about 6 and walked Chelsea. When we were all ready we drove to the Family Restaurant for breakfast and then on to the Pig for our weekly spree.

We got a little bit of a late start today and were not home until almost 10AM. Dick took his nap and I worked on things for the Spring Fling and sorted out my desk.

At 1AM we had to be at the Plymouth Clinic for Dick's ultrasound on his leg. The nurse said it looked fine to her and the circulation seems pretty good. That is good news.

I took a bit of a nap when we got home, then went to pick up Market Day at St John's.

Now I am really tired.

On a game show, they asked what percentage of 100 women had died their husband's underwear pink. I figured it must be a pretty big one, because years ago I got a shop rag mixed in with my ex's underwear and it turned out a beautiful color pink. And do you know, that does not bleach out? It takes forever to wash out too. Needless to say, my mechanic ex husband was not a happy camper.


Hope you have a good Thursday. I have to go to the dentist. I have a tooth that is reacting to cold and heat. Hope it is nothing.

Mary

No comments: