Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just a day trying not to walk. My foot feels fine now but as Dick says, I have not stepped on it since yesterday and have iced it down four times so it should feel better.

My arms are getting tired from those blankety blank crutches. I don't think I would make a good disabled person.

Dick has been very good to me. He went grocery shopping all by himself this morning and has been preparing meals and cleaning up. I sure will be glad when I can get back to normal stuff. I like being waited on but not because it has to be. Chelsea is VERY confused.

Saturday I am supposed to be going to Milwaukee to the Irish Cultural and Historical Center to see The Clancy Legacy with Robbie O Connell, Donel Clancy and Aoife Clancy. Barring weather I have it figured out. John and Toni Nevicosi will drive and take me and Peg Payne and (if she comes) Kate Herman. Kate's husband thinks she should and that it would be good for her. I think so too but not if she would be worrying about Ron too much. Only she can decide. Anyway, barring weather, this wretched ankle will not stop me.

Less than a week until the big day. Jesus birthday. It is a wonder that we are the ones that get the presents. Maybe he is like me and likes seeing us open them up.

Have a good night

Mary

No comments: