Saturday, December 29, 2007

I have the opportunity to be on the internet at the hotel so thought I would say HI to all. The trip here was perfect. We got out before the snow. Dick says there are 4 to 6 inches in Sheboygan.

The rehearsal dinner was SO pleasant. We got to introduce the two families and the members of the wedding party at an excellent Italian restaurant not far from her.

This morning Barb and I went on a five hour quilt hop. We both found treasures. I was freed up because Nora offered to ship things that won't fit in bags home for me. We went to three great shops.

Poor Bart is not feeling well at all. He seems to have a bug that has unsettled his tummer. We are trying to get him better for tonight.

I lost my itinerary but Barb showed me how to do this hotel stuff and I have a new copy in my hot little hands. The wedding is at 6:30 at a Chinese restaurant near here. We will get there at 6 as ceremonies are usually right on the dot and we will eat right after the ceremony. Such fun.

Take care. Until tomorrow.

Love

Mary

No comments: