Friday, November 16, 2007

It was a nice day. Dick and Chelsea let me sleep until 6:30AM which was a real treat. Chelsea and I had a lovely walk. It was cold. 24 Degrees but there was no wind so, as I have said before, if one is dressed for it, this makes nice walking weather.

Then I fixed breakfast and Dick and Chelsea went down for a nap. I cleaned the kitchen while they slept and got things ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow, in case you didn't know, is opening day for deer hunting. I hope this is my year. I have been a faithful hunter for about 7 years now and still have not managed to harvest a single deer. I am "almost a hunter."

I did a bit of shopping this afternoon for Christmas and went to the bank. This was Dick's shower day so it was a full day for us.

I fixed chicken legs and colcannon for supper. Nice and hearty and GOOD.

Chelsea is driving me crazy. She is on those water pills and keeps coming up to me and begging. I don't know if she has to go out or if she is just begging for food so I have to keep taking her out. I am getting really tired. She has finally gone into the bedroom and will sleep for at least an hour but when she is up I sometimes take her out every 20 minutes to a half an hour. One can't take a chance. As I said, I am SO tired. Tomorrow, I will have a WHOLE day without the demands. Of course, I will be freezing.

Small price.

I have to get up at 4:30 and meet everybody at 5:30 out at the site. Wish me luck and pray that all is safe.

Love
Mary

No comments: