Thursday, October 18, 2007

We had rain and sunshine today. The rain early and I hear coming in now and sunshine in the middle of the day. Chelsea and I took a rather short walk because it started raining when we were well on our way. By the way, Chelsea has not had a seizure since the day before yesterday. She has coughed a couple of times but no seizures.

Got a call yesterday from Donna. There is a new person in the world. Elizbeth May Neeb was born yesterday. She weighed 7lb1oz and was 20 inches long. We are all very happy. I finished the quilt today. Now that I know who the baby is, I was able to finish the whole thing, even the tag. I will put a picture on the net after Becky gets the quilt. She should see it first. I will take it to Mother's tomorrow.

It was a rather quiet day, I mainly quilted. I did go to the bank and Dick and I mixed up a batch of Gewurtiziminer wine and replaced the screen with glass in the front door. Better to get that done before it gets REALLY cold. I still have about four planters to bring in. One of these days I will be home when it is not raining and I will be able to finish up.

I am going to post a picture of the planter in front of the house. You can see why they call it Tallgrass Lane.

Love

Mary

No comments: