Thursday, August 23, 2007

It was raining when Dick and I went to Sheboygan for his blood test. His count is now back to normal so Sue is going to have us wait a month now. Until a week or two after the next procedure on his legs.

Then we had breakfast at the Parkview in Sheboygan Falls. Except for a trip to Walgreens a bit later in the day to pick up Dick's prescriptions and some vitamins we stayed home the rest of the day.

I fixed a great lunch. We had my leftover salmon mixed with peppers, green and pickled, sweet pickles, onion and salad dressing on a bed of greens. Yum Yum.

Never leave salmon at the restaurant if it is too much for you to eat. Make a salad.

Didn't hear from a single soul today. Tomorrow should be fairly quiet also but the weekend is busy with a Writer's event at the James Tellen Sculpture garden in Black River on Saturday and Bobbie and I work at Rhine on Sunday. If it is quiet, I will shoot.

I had time to do some sewing on my CWI vest. Also, I cut out MANY squares of denim for a quilt I intend to make with them. It might have been years before I had enough squares but my friend Donna Plageman from Blessed Trinity, made it her mission to find denim for me. After I finish cutting out the most recent bunch she gave me, I may have enough.

Til Tomorrow

Mary

"Life may not be the party we hoped for . . . but while we are here, we might as well dance."

No comments: