Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hot and muggy was the order of the day. I woke up a bit after six. Dick and I went to Mc Donalds for breakfast and then the bank and then grocery shopping before 9:30. I had to be at the club (Rhine Plymouth) by 10:30 with the desserts.

We had a good turnout for the bust up party. Great meal too. 5 Foot sub from Subway, beans, potato salad, chips and lots of dessert cookies and cupcakes. I still have cupcakes, cookies and Rice Krispy Bars left, but the majority was eaten . I ended up bringing home a little bit of potato salad and the condiments.

I had ordered some Irish breakfast sausages and they arrived today too. So I spent about 45 minutes after I got home getting things packaged and in the fridge and freezer. I am looking forward to the weekend so I will be able to cook some of those sausages for breakfast. I got two packages of Irish Bacon too. Yum Yum Irish Bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiches.

Tonight Bill Cain took us to 52 Stafford for dinner to celebrate the big sale. We had a really nice time. Good meal and good company.

This afternoon I started sewing my Celtic Women Vest together. I would like to have it together to wear to our organization meeting next Wednesday. The vest would be the best way to display the tartan. The Celtic Women Tartan is the only one that is registered to a woman's group in the world and is really pretty.

I know the following is an old one, but it IS funny. Enjoy.

Larry La Prise, the man who invented "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully today at the age of 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him in to the coffin. They put his left foot in. And then the trouble started.

Mary

No comments: